Amazing cell phone camera shot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SargeW

Site Team
It's amazing how good cell phone camera's have become. This pic was taken with Diane's new LG 6+ cell phone. The dual lens' really take amazing quality pics. This was taken at Usery Mountain Regional park in AZ about a week ago. Plus she has a great eye for framing a pic.

Attachments

• Usery Mountain regional park and RV.jpg
    Usery Mountain regional park and RV.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 184
Nice..that pic looks like it shot on a Hollywood movie set.

send it to Tiffin for a cover shot on their brochure. 

Isn't that an amazing park? We loved it there.  Nice pic!  You look close to where we were, our sunset attached..

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1519813846189.jpg
    FB_IMG_1519813846189.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 58
SargeW said:
Nice pic Jackie! We loved it there, we will be back.
Thanks Marty, yes it's on our return list too!  We went to a talk on humming birds in the little visitor's centre, it was really good.

That is a great shot Marty. I have been using my cell phone for the last few years since dragging a DSLR around is a real pain and now unnecessary.

I have been saying for years that cell phone cameras were going to take over the market and make DSLRs and compact cameras obsolete. We have almost reached that point. The only people who are holding out now are the ones that have a large financial investment in regular cameras and hate to see their equipment value drop to zero. I am seeing more and more professionals using cell phones instead of normal cameras at sporting events, political functions and weddings. Here is an interesting article written by a pro who tried just using a cell phone camera for his work and positively loved the results. Cell phones still can't do decent telephoto shots but they are working on that and it will soon be solved.

There's a movie due out soon, might be Unsane, all shot with a cell phone.  Not the first to be filmed in this way, but one of the bigger directors - Steven Soderbergh.

And get me talking American ?

Back
Top Bottom