Las Vegas and Overton, NV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bobbyg2013

I want to stay at the Valley Of Fire S.P. in Overton, NV. This is during spring break for Nevada schools, the week of March 26.  They do not take reservations so it is first come first served.  For those in the know, what are my chances of getting a spot?  If I can't get a spot and I have to go to Vegas, which RV park should I stay in so I don't have to drive very far, if any distance, to enjoy the night neon lights.

At all first come first serve campgrounds the only secret is to be there very early and keep on driving around until a site opens up.

For those in the know, what are my chances of getting a spot?  If I can't get a spot and I have to go to Vegas, which RV park should I stay in so I don't have to drive very far, if any distance, to enjoy the night neon lights.
We like Las Vegas RV Resort. About 20 minutes from the strip.

Utclmjmpr said:
Be advised that Valley of Fire is restricted to 23 feet or less.>>>Dan

Is this driving thru the park or camping?  Also, I found no RV restrictions on their website.

Thanks

Utclmjmpr said:
Dan is that a particular campground? Campendium says max 50ft and reviewers make reference to longer vehicles, there are a few folks with 31 and 32 ft vehicles and someone says you could get 45ft vehicle in.

Cheers

Just left Valley of Fire, huge campers in hookup section... 42 feet no problem.

They do first come first serve which is great... we found site in non electric one night and moved over to electric and water... you need to be there early for site....  campground says Full.... ignore...they never take sign down...

Early bird gets the worm...

Utclmjmpr said:

Not true, I've had my 32' at Valley of Fire several times.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom