Lippert 6 pt leveling system stabilizer jacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bgall2

I have the Lippert 2.0 6-pt leveling system on my 2015 Columbus 320.  The system will level fine but the 2 center jacks/stabilizer jacks will start to come down and stop.  The system will then indicate jacks down and level.  We can still use the system as a 4pt system but coach is not as stable.  Has anyone has this issue and how did you correct the problem.  Thanks for your help

I had a Columbus 5ver a while back with the same system. As I recall, the front and rear jacks took care of the leveling duties, and the center ones provided stabilization after it was level. The center jacks operated by a pressure switch, just dropping them until they hit the ground. Check the electrical connections on the top of the jacks to make sure that they are secure. If it is not a pressure switch problem, you may try a system reset on the control pad. Beyond that, it may take a call to Lippert for advice.

Thanks Marty.  I will look into that and see what happens.  Having done a little research If I could find out how to zero all the settings out that may solve the problem. 

I've had extensive research on this as I had tons of trouble with mine. Best way to fix this is to re-home the system. Hook up your trailer to your truck, go to manual mode, drop ALL jacks at least 6 inches down (hold left and right buttons to drop middle jacks manually). Once jacks are out 6 inches, hold the retract button and the auto retract all feature will kick in, let go of the retract button. Once they all come back up the system should be re-homed.

Hope this helps. Also, the middle jacks will not work if there is ANY fault in the other 4 jacks (bad connection etc)

Thanks for that suggestion.  I will sure try that this weekend as we are taking our first trip on the spring.  I will update on how it works out. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Winger84
Back
Top Bottom