suggestions for a trip to Hocking Hills & MI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbishop3

Hi,
We will be retiring at the end of April 2018 (Yaay or really scary, not sure yet) and would like some suggestions going from SE Tenn. to Hocking Hills, then plan to find a campground near Cleveland to explore the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - we generally like state parks, but I couldn't find one near Cleveland that has RV hookups. From there, curl around the lake to Michigan and head north, to Sault Ste Marie & Mac island, then back either through western MI or Wisconsin. Any suggestions on "do not miss this" and campgrounds for this general route? we pull a Gulf Breeze 22', so we think most campgrounds will accommodate it. Thanks in advance!

Findlay State Park, in Wellington Ohio easy access to Cleveland.  They have some  full hookup RV sites and a lot of elect. Only sites.  There is a dump station and water available.  Very nice park have stayed there many times. Have fun enjoy your trip.  Also check out American Wilderness RV Park. Also close to Cleveland have never stayed there so can?t give recommendation.

Bill

West Michigan along Lake Michigan has the nicest beach outside of Cancun if you ask me. We camped in Grand haven quite a bit, so we sold our home 3 hours away and moved here. Book at the state parks along lake Mi, 1. Grand Haven. 2. Ludington 3. Pen****er  4.Holland 5.Silver lake 6.Muskegon. Is my tops in order. You won't be disappointed. Reserve months in advance at all of them and take what you can, they fill up in some cases 6 months out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom