politics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was going to post a long comment here but we have had a bit of an emergency arise. When I exited the shower this morning my wife noticed I had a huge crack right up the center of my butt. She is taking me to the ER to have it checked out. Haven't seen my butt in years so don't know when or why this occurred. I'll keep you posted as to the outcome/diagnosis.

Oldgator73 said:
Does Camping World sell super glue in a 55 gal drum? I have a coupon.

Don't know about CW, but Harbor Freight has a knock-off called Stick 2-Ya that might work .  EVERYONE has HF coupons if you need one.

This topic has taken a turn for the worst. The mods are all huddled in the back room feverishly pouring through the forum rules looking for a reason to shut it down  ;) ;D

Hey Gator. You hittin the sauce? We just got back from a great Margarita bar. Check this out...my 90 year old MIL, DW, 2 sister in laws and myself. We've been in Cape Coral since the 1st. My brother in law will be here in 4 days. God help me until then!

I love to argue politics, and such. I am a member in three forums that focus on politically charged topics.
I have a good time there, and get into some very heated discussions.

Then I come over here to talk about RV stuff.
I love being here and NOT talking about political stuff.

LarsMac said:
I come over here to talk about RV stuff.
I love being here and NOT talking about political stuff.

Thank you, we?re glad you?re here

Alpena Jeff said:
Hey Gator. You hittin the sauce? We just got back from a great Margarita bar. Check this out...my 90 year old MIL, DW, 2 sister in laws and myself. We've been in Cape Coral since the 1st. My brother in law will be here in 4 days. God help me until then!

I don't think ya'll could handle me on the sauce.

Alpena Jeff said:

If your brother in law is like mine, he won't be much use to you.  Better to just go back to the Margarita bar.

Oldgator73 said:
Just got back from the ER. Seems the butt crack is hereditary. My mom, dad and brother have one too.

Gator- google "crack spackle", it may be just what you need! ;D

Ok -back to the thread topic but with a twist.  Yesterday I received a snail mail letter from a person I have never met that contained two pages of anti-???? (political viewpoint) cartoons.  They were all anti-my viewpoints so I assumed I had met this person or corresponded with them somewhere.  They even put a return address on the envelope from another state.  Problem is that I belong to no social media unless things like the RV Forum and MLB comment boards are considered as such but even on those my postings are under anonymous screen names.  This mail bothered me despite having no threats or anything like that.  Why kind of mindset would it take for a person to selectively send out original material (these were clippings from political newspapers) to me?  I looked up the name on the internet (the return address including street, house number and city made that easy) and even got a phone number. I originally intended to just call the person and see where he got my address and what was his beef with me but decided that would only give him my phone number.  But in this day and age of kooks running about (I guess some would describe me in that vein) I felt I should do more so I filed a police report with the police in his city (a nuisance complaint not criminal) and asked that they call and ask him to desist.  Then my wife came in and showed me how easy it was to Google my name and find practically everything about me including the high school I attended  60 years ago.  Of course, my current address was included.  So I guess with the direction this thread has gone you might say my butt crack has tightened considerably.

Bill

Yeah Bill, in this internet age, there are no secrets. Anyone can find a lot of info for free on the 'net, and for a few bucks can find out a lot. Not only do they find info on you, the can also target your relatives, and friends/acquaintances

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom