4-6in of snow last night....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry Larry.  Back home means the snow is back home. We are still in Florida loving life.
Only in our second week of six being away.
I do miss ice fishing tho. All my buds are still out loading their freezers!
This doesn?t suck either.  8)
Jeff

We only got 8 inches yesterday, not the 18 they were predicting. Unfortunately, it's a wet, heavy snow and we have trees down all over town.

Our power went out late afternoon, and we don't expect it back anytime soon. The motorhome is now our lifeboat, with the generator providing heat & light and the fridge on propane. We had just gone grocery shopping, so everything didn't fit in the freezer. Frozen veggies are buried in a snowbank, where they should be just fine.

Power lines are down on I-95 in Portsmouth NH blocking the highway in both directions.  So far about 12" and rising.

Power just came back after 3 days. Those linemen and tree crews are working their butts off to get power restored throughout the northeast.

Having the RV for support made this more of an inconvenience than a crisis. Several of our neighbors retreated to hotels. Like I told my boss, I've paid good money to be less comfortable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom