Replacing fluorescent ceiling lights with LED ?help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mxdad777

I want to replace the flourescent ceiling lights in our 2005 Endeavor.  I have seen the fancy LED fixtures with the colored accent light around them but can?t seem to locate them anywhere (see example below) Anyone have any idea who makes them or where I could purchase them or something similar?  We were toying with the idea of selling and getting a newer coach, but we?ve had this coach from day one and it?s been very good to us. It?s just time for some upgrades. Floors, TV?s and LED lights are on the list. Any info would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• B0109661-7EE2-42CF-8C8D-3DF53A29B2C8.png
    B0109661-7EE2-42CF-8C8D-3DF53A29B2C8.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 52
Are you looking for shiny new fixtures, or just want to replace the fluorescent tubes with Leds?  It's generally pretty easy to replace the tubes with an LED psuedo-tube,  or strip out the innards and put led strips in place.

Here are some examples of Led replacement tubes for the common F8T5 and F15T8 fluorescents.
http://www.rvledbulbs.com/category-s/45.htm

We are wanting to replace the complete fixture. Trying to give the coach more of a ?2018? look. Some of the other fixtures throughout the coach we will keep the fixture and just replace the bulb. Thanks for the info though.

Back
Top Bottom