A Union of Nonsmokers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Socially unacceptable these days to be seen in this country with a cigarette in your hand. Wonder if holding a glass of wine will some day be a no-no, too? The government will probably have to up the tax on booze to make up for lost revenue on unsold cigarettes.

Shayne, you better stay away from Flying J's. You've got enough lumps on your noggin as it is. Didn't grandson have insurance on that bike? Let him buy the next one himself.

Tom, you have more than one trash compactor in your kitchen?  Wofur?

Shayne said:
Maybe this trip I can find another Flying J and keep going and turn the phones off.

No phone needed. Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to be stopped by the highway patrol for abandoning wife at FJ. ;D ;D

He didn't think he needed insurance on it And he only road it to the Video store 2 blocks away  Dumb Ashe

To Tom regarding savings from smoking offsetting or preventing higher taxes.

As you have most likely observe

1: When it comes to Taxes the word TEMPORARY means "your great grandchildren's great grand children should live so long"

2: There is only one direcdtion  UP

Wendy  exactly what I told him,  He had an older bike to ride around but no he sold it for $50 so he could party    Tough, you know what,  The well has run dry.  he can fend for himself.

wendycoke said:
... you have more than one trash compactor in your kitchen?  Wofur?

LOL Wendy. It has more to do with layout of the kitchen. When we remodeled, we put in two sinks at opposite sides and I figured it made sense to have a compactor close to each sink. In practice, one wasn't used until the other one broke down, but it was good to have a "spare".

BTW we have two dishwashers, but that's another story.

John,

I understand temporary meaning something else when it comes to taxes. This is in an oil-producing country that was promised "cheap fuel". The promisers (aka politicians) omitted taxes from their definition of "low fuel prices".

The wife has 1 dishwasher here.  It's not automatic and complains about dishpan hands a lot. She does dry them tho.  I use Palmolive, don't know about you other guys.

Shayne,

It doesn't get me out of washing dishes  :(

Shayne said:
The wife has 1 dishwasher here.  It's not automatic and complains about dishpan hands a lot. She does dry them tho.  I use Palmolive, don't know about you other guys.

Does that mean you don't mow the lawn? ??? ??? ??? ;D 

Nope  no mowing  Here in AZ I rake my rocks every once in a while. Back home in ILL.   SIL  does.  That's his job.  He needs to do something.

Certainly hope to make up there next year.  This year has just gone to pot.  Too much going on  Should have come out here years ago instead of going to Fl so much.  Fl nice but I like this better.  Far less humidity and a lot less traffic.  Well Phoenix has a lot but the West Valley isn't so bad.  Miss seeing a lot of old friends there tho.  Like they say  Oh Well moving west.  This is far enough west tho,  no Cal for me. Lots of nice things and people in Cal, just not my taste. I'll go north tho.

Thank you  Just may take you up on that next year.  Certainly hope to see you two again this fall.   We will be in ILL in Sept and some of Oct and have no Idea when we will return here this fall.  Really don't know when we will leave this year  Too much going on.  We always love getting together with a group from the framily.

Shayne, we will be heading out to Traverse City Mich the later part of Sept then heading toward Tx from Mich the later part of Oct.  Thanksgiving and Christmas in Tx then will be heading west.  We are enjoing Mt even though we are having a lot of rain.

Never know  We just might still be in ILL and our paths could Cross.  We'll keep in touch.

Ron said:
We are enjoing Mt even though we are having a lot of rain.

Ron, how long are you going to be in Montana? 

We are thinking/planning on getting a satellite system for internet later this year and will also be heading for the Rockies for August and September.

Back
Top Bottom