Radiant flooring heat kits upgrade?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greyhauler

Anyone used or knows anything about the floor radiant heat kits mfgs claim can be glued to plywood or OSB then covered by underlayment then vinyl plank floor? Upgrade of our Hurricane is on hold, surgery on both wrist and elbows will have me out for 6-8 weeks per arm.
Really bummed out, we had to put our beloved Greyhound down 2 weeks ago, was 11 1/2 but kidney failure was killing him. Put him down so he would not suffer. Many folks around here knew and loved him, know when we go to our regular camp grounds folks knew us by him. :'(

The big box stores such as Menards and Home Depot carry a radiant floor heat mat that can be used and installed right off the shelf or you can custom order certain sizes. Pretty cheap price. I even saw some at Menards not too long ago on their discount rack (maybe closing out a certain brand).

Electric of course. Which would be great in an Rv or the sort. Don't see why you couldn't glue it or maybe just let it float under the floor. I'm sure the manufacturer will have instructions.

Greyhauler said:
Really bummed out, we had to put our beloved Greyhound down 2 weeks ago

So sorry for your loss, I can feel your pain. Went through it myself when I lost a Sheltie about a year ago

Sun, thanks for reply of condolences. Some dogs are very special with their personalites and dispositions. Our Grey was welcomed in every business except grocery stores, didnt think it would have been right. People see me without him and they say," dont tell me something happened". Going to be a while.

Back
Top Bottom