What the heck is this world coming to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a terrible tragedy and the people that did it should spend the rest of their life in prison. However, this has been been happening ever since overpasses were invented. Some overpasses have a fence that curls over at the top making it almost impossible to get anything over them.

Though this seems to be a somewhat larger rock than normal this has been going on for a long time.

My Daughter's first real boyfriend engaged in this kind of behaviour back in the 1990's  (NOTE it is a FELONY, she dumped him after and married someone nicer)  There was a case of a kit on the service drive of I-696 in MI even before that tossing bricks at passing cars. He could not resist the royal blue job with the red light on tip. SO the troopers were able to exit and give chase.. for 10 or 20 yeards, then they returned to the scene and took posistions of conealment. THe Kid ... (This is a part of a song) Ran through the bushes and he ran throbrambles and he ran through the briars where a rabbit couldn't go.. Jumping fences and cutting through back yards.  Finally he returned to the scene, after all that's where his car was.. to find two fresh as a daisy Troopers all set to take him to JAIL.  his mother was a city counsel person.

And before that somneone dropped a sand bag off an over pass with fatal timing as well,

So its nothing new.... And I too wish for it to end

Exactly correct. However, my understanding is this overpass had the fence as you described.
If so, "almost impossible" isn't good enough.

John, As a fellow Michigander (Grand Rapids)and a trucker who traveled the Detroit and metro area daily for over 20 years, I remember.

My point was what does it take to make someone want to take such a chance for a thrill?

denmarc said:
Exactly correct. However, my understanding is this overpass had the fence as you described.
If so, "almost impossible" isn't good enough.

John, As a fellow Michigander (Grand Rapids)and a trucker who traveled the Detroit and metro area daily for over 20 years, I remember.

My point was what does it take to make someone want to take such a chance for a thrill?
Some people are just psychopaths:  they have no conscience or moral compass.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom