Power steering Pump damon Daybreak 1999 Chevrolet 7.5L

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

peterfives

Please Help,
I need a power steering pump, pulley and belt for my 1999 Damon daybreak 7.5L Chevrolet.
does anyone know where I can get one from?

or part numbers

Regards

Peter

NAPA will usually have parts like that. You don't mention where you are, and that might help someone give you more specific advice, if they're near you.

You originally posted another post back in January. Did you make any headway with the responses on that post?

Welcome to The RV Forum, Peter!

The trick is to ask for parts for a 1999 Chevrolet P30, not a Damon Daybreak.  Any auto parts store will then be able to locate the parts. If Autozone or Pep Boys doesn't have it, try a NAPA Auto Parts store as they often have a greater selection.

Damon buys the chassis and drivetrain from Chevrolet already assembled, then builds the house part of the RV on it.  The parts place won't have a separate listing for Damon, or any other RV maker.

It's also helpful to take the old part with you when you get the new one so you can make sure they match before taking the new one home.

the advice in January did help but the garage it was in said they were making progress on there own.
I have now taken control again and will get the parts for another mechanic to fit.
I am in England and parts are scarce here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom