Peanut Butter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oldgator73

Smooth or Chunky? I prefer chunky. I see no reason to eat smooth or creamy peanut butter. I would like to ban smooth peanut butter from our house but our grandson likes it. Maybe he should bring his own when he comes over. Now we have like five jars of smooth peanut butter in the cabinet and my one lone jar of chunky, super chunky, the chunkier the better.

I am an Every day P.B. eater!  Smooth and I absolutely love the Peter Pan Honey Roast Creamy.  I don't even bother putting it back in the pantry after I eat a spoonful, it just now resides on the counter top.  I loves me some PP Honey Roast!

Hello,

I'm sorry but peanut butter is out. It's almond butter these days.  ;D

I may have to drop out of this forum. And to suggest "just add peanuts to the smooth" is just blasphemous. I'm so depressed I might just go back to bed. The only bright light so far is xrated keeps his PB out of the fridge. I am so disappointed.

Oldgator73 said:
I may have to drop out of this forum. And to suggest "just add peanuts to the smooth" is just blasphemous.

It's been real and it's been nice but it hasn't been real nice. See Ya  :'( :-\ ::) ;D ;D :D 

The only way to add your own peanuts is to thoroughly chew them first, and then stir them into the jar.

DW and I both prefer chunky, but during prep for a colonscopy chunky was verboten, so we have a small jar of smooth. When grandkids visit, they might want smooth, too, but otherwise the jar of smooth just sits, and sits, and...

Peanut butter on toast (or on bagels, or on warm biscuits), along with a banana and milk makes a decent breakfast.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom