Peanut Butter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try this: 1 pack saltine crackers
              2 butter
              3 peanut butter
              4 bowl
              5 favorite easy chair
Coat one cracker with butter
coat one cracker with peanut butter
Place each together and put in bowl,,continue until bowl is full
Sit in easy chair and deposit one cracker stack in mouth, crunch and sip coffee to taste
Continue until bowl is empty,,lay head back and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  >>>D

I like buttering up a bunch of crackers, then use them to eat chili instead of a spoon. :)

Oldgator73 said:
Peanut butter and bacon sandwiches are the best!
Smooth or chunky doesn't matter, I love peanut butter. If I had my choice it would be smooth. I can eat PB with anything.
A few of my favorites:
Peanut butter and bacon sandwhiches
Peanut butter bacon and egg sandwiches
Peanut butter bacon egg and cheese sandwiches
Peanut butter and tomato sandwiches
Peanut butter bacon and tomato sandwiches
Peanut butter and cheerios sandwiches
Peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches
Peanut butter and banana sandwiches
Haha love this post! Hope I get new ideas for peanut butter.

Oldgator73 said:
I'm retired. Can't afford almond butter. Do they make almond butter?
They even make cashew butter. I like almond butter too, with an apple.  I make my own, easy. Roast in oven at 200c for 10 minutes, cool slightly then blitz till smooth, or not. Add salt if desired. This is probably the recipe for any nut butter. Yum.

PB and bacon, need to try that!

Utclmjmpr said:
Try this: 1 pack saltine crackers
Sit in easy chair and deposit one cracker stack in mouth, crunch and sip coffee to taste
Continue until bowl is empty,,lay head back and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  >>>D

This works better without the butter and on Ritz crackers, perhaps with a small slice of ham too.

DW likes PB and tomatoes on toast. Of course she really loves tomatoes.

Chunky for Jeff, Smooth for me
the chunky on Town House crackers, smooth on saltines

Shelia

All this talk about peanut butter - smooth or chunky. It matters not - as long as it's mixed with chocolate. 
Yes, chocolate peanut butter!! 

PB2 - powdered, fat-free peanut butter. And there?s a chocolate version, too. Mix with water or yogurt or Cool Whip. Yummy !!

The best peanut butter I've ever had came from Ralph's Supermarket.  In their bulk food section they have a coffee grinder except there are shelled peanuts in the hopper.

You put a container under the outlet, turn the switch and get fresh ground peanut butter.  It's not actually ground all the way to butter as the oil doesn't separate out, it's more of a paste with coffee ground sized bits throughout it.

Take it home, mix in some honey and it's ambrosia.

Smooth is clearly the best.

I'm another one who eats it with a spoon, and I'll spread it on almost anything. I've even tried spreading peanut butter on jalapenos, and kind of liked the combination.  However, there are limits. When I was a kid, I can remember my little brother eating peanut butter and mustard sandwiches. He claimed that it was good, but I never tried a taste.

Joel

PB, bananas, and mayo sandwich.....the Elvis sandwich!!!

I made my own cashew butter once and it ruined me from peanut butter. It has a very poor shelf life since there are no preservatives.

Back
Top Bottom