Peanut Butter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Likeum both, but am picky on the brand. Only Peter Pan for me. Used to like Gerber honey peanut butter, but haven't seen it around here anymore. Peanut Butter on club crackers is the way to go. Going to grab some now, yum.

This topic needs to be put on the same list as Politics and Religion. (Besides... everyone knows crunchy peanut butter is the only REAL peanut butter.)

Kev

Kevin Means said:
This topic needs to be put on the same list as Politics and Religion. (Besides... everyone knows crunchy peanut butter is the only REAL peanut butter.)

Kev

Keep eating that crunchy Kev.  It means there is a lot more for us creamy fans....LOL

Bill

Choosy moms choose Jif.  Smooth. My grandma always had it.  Making a pb&j at her house with Roman Meal bread-mmmm good.  We always had Skippy or Peter Pan at home.  I don't know why. 

I think my all time favorite peanut butter "recipe" is chunky peanut butter and apple butter on toasted raisin bread. My wife's favorite is smooth peanut butter and grape jelly on white bread with potato chips on it.

Two Eggo toaster waffles, thick cut baloney, peanut butter, mayo (I prefer Miracle Whip, but that's another thread)

I also like to halve an apple, core them and fill with crunchy PB. Or a celery stalk filled with crunchy PB. If you add raisins it's called ants on a log.

Kevin Means said:

Kev

:)) :))

Bill N said:
Still, it beats a toilet paper thread.

Bill

This may be the next toilet paper - gas/diesel - peanut smooth or crunchy, big debate. Did I miss any?

When I first saw the post, it had toilet paper written all over (as far as debate).  ;D

I don't like peanut butter that has oil floating on the top that you have to mix in. Speaking of oil, what's the best brand for a pick-up?

OK here is the real political post, a kid at yesterday's march, unfortunately it is down a ways in the article:

http://abc7ny.com/politics/march-for-our-lives-hundreds-of-thousands-march-for-gun-control/3255002/

Ed

kdbgoat said:
I don't like peanut butter that has oil floating on the top that you have to mix in. Speaking of oil, what's the best brand for a pick-up?
Back in the day that was about the only way you could get it.  In fact I thought I had bought a dud when I opened a jar and there was no oil.  Mixing was fun.

Bill

Hfx_Cdn said:
OK here is the real political post, a kid at yesterday's march, unfortunately it is down a ways in the article:

http://abc7ny.com/politics/march-for-our-lives-hundreds-of-thousands-march-for-gun-control/3255002/

Ed

Don't know where you are going with this. There were millions of kids at many marches yesterday. And you need to be specific about which part of the article you are referring to. And, none of us were trying to sneak anything political into a Peanut Butter post. We were all joking.

Oldgator73 said:
Don't know where you are going with this. There were millions of kids at many marches yesterday. And you need to be specific about which part of the article you are referring to. And, none of us were trying to sneak anything political into a Peanut Butter post. We were all joking.
:))

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom