Peanut Butter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oldgator73 said:
Don't know where you are going with this. There were millions of kids at many marches yesterday. And you need to be specific about which part of the article you are referring to. And, none of us were trying to sneak anything political into a Peanut Butter post. We were all joking.

I think he was just referring to this photo in the article:

Attachments

• 032418ccmfolsignsclairemarienycinsta.jpg
    032418ccmfolsignsclairemarienycinsta.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 36
    Thanks Dutch, I couldn't get the picture alone, thought you all would scroll down to the topic Peanut Butter, it really is a cute picture, and on topic.

Ed

Would it be wrong to admit here that I like chunky peanut butter on pizza. My dad bought a coffee grinder and would use that to make his own peanut butter. I think he used to add a little honey to the mix. Sadly my granddaughter has a peanut allergy, and the DW has severely restricted our access to peanuts and peanut butter in the house.

Speaking of peanut butter...

If you need a healthy hearty breakfast, brunch or whimsical meal,  try this fun high energy recipe made with peanut butter  ;D

For each serving you need"
peanut butter, 2 slices of bread, an egg, cinnamon, vanilla extract, applesauce and yogurt (or sour cream)

Plus a fry pan and some butter

Make a plain peanut butter sandwich
Dredge it through a beaten egg with a sprinkle of cinnamon and (optional )a dash of vanilla extract
Melt a bit of butter in fry pan and fry up the "stuffed french toast" on both sides
Serve with hot or cold or room temp apple sauce topped with a dollop of plain or vanilla yogurt or sour cream

It's fast to make for one or a group, and it gives you a ton of energy to greet the day, also delicious for lunch or supper.

I've also cored and sliced an apple, zapped it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes then used that as a topping for the stuffed french toast instead of the applesauce.

Sometimes I whip a little honey into plain yogurt and use it as a healthy topping.
A tablespoon of lemon juice stirred into plain yogurt makes a zesty sour cream substitute

OK my grand finale on this thread:

Creamy peanut butter spread on toast after a light application of butter AND then topped liberally with Condensed Milk.  Eat with fork or spoon.

OR

Skip the toast, butter and peanut butter and spoon in the condensed milk for pure enjoyment.

Bill

We have to buy smooth because our dogs eat more of the peanut butter than we do, and they can't have the chunky. We take their kongs and fill them with peanut butter, and then freeze them. It keeps them busier longer than just giving them the room temperature PB.

John Stephens said:
We have to buy smooth because our dogs eat more of the peanut butter than we do, and they can't have the chunky. We take their kongs and fill them with peanut butter, and then freeze them. It keeps them busier longer than just giving them the room temperature PB.

My wife does the same thing. Takes me long  enough to get the PB out of the Kong for her to read the paper in peace.

Sorry to be so late to the party but didn't see my favorite childhood snack mentioned. A peanut butter sandwich with sliced sweet pickles on white bread. Makes me mildly nauseated to think about that now.
Bob

Chunky for me, and I want it at least 3/8 th's of an inch thick topped with our home picked/home made black raspberry jam.

Jack L

Ernie n Tara said:
I don't remember seeing graham crackers slathered with chunky peanut butter.

Ernie
All the time here, one of my favorites, cinnamon grahams with smooth. Chunky is to hard on the digestive tract for me. I guess that is TMI. ::)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cakes09
Back
Top Bottom