Shower water pressure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

d indovina

Filled water tank after winterizing and have all faucets etc are working properly except shower. Very low pressure. Thank you

Take the shower head off and check.  You may have lime build up in the head openings reducing output.  Put it into white vinegar to clean.

hello and thanks for replying, i work late and can rarely reply during daylight hours, (thats why we bought our rv). We own a 2015 winnebago 40r.  i dewinterized sunday all is well except shower water pressure. Thanks again

check the "low flow" reducer.  Great to stretch out water but they get plugged up.  Depending on the how the shower is set up it may be where the hose attaches to the faucet. 

This can't be a big deal since you have pressure everywhere else.  Should be a 5 minute fix.

ok pro's, threw in the towel, brought her in for service, tech thinks its something between tank and valve, he was kinda stumped too,

Could be the shower mixer valve itself. Years of using hard water will coat fixtures with precipitated minerals (AKA crud.) Whenever we are spending more than a couple of days in one place, I use our portable water softener.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom