Wednesday Night Chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My first time joining the chat yesterday. Was fun. Looking forward to participating in more of them.

Sorry, I'm having a brain farte ... did we change the VC time? I don't visit very often, just to check functionality of the chat software. Seems it used to be held earlier  ???  I logged in this evening and saw that someone was confused by the start time (as am I). Whatever time works for participants is the "right" time.

Tom said:
Sorry, I'm having a brain farte ... did we change the VC time? I don't visit very often, just to check functionality of the chat software. Seems it used to be held earlier  ???  I logged in this evening and saw that someone was confused by the start time (as am I). Whatever time works for participants is the "right" time.

I usually go on around 6:30/7:00 Eastern and there are usually a few members already there.

I never know what time it is as I am here in the UK and then when in the US on Western or Mountain time.. It is easy to confuse me though.  ;D

jackiemac said:
I never know what time it is as I am here in the UK and then when in the US on Western or Mountain time.. It is easy to confuse me though.  ;D
Jackie, do you guys change your clocks in Scotland?  Just curious.  ::) ???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom