Cancer warning with your morning coffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John Beard said:
To continue the drift... it is a known fact that every person who drank water in 1850 is dead today. Coincidence, I think not.

That may be true, John, but all those who ate food from way back then are dead, too.  ::)

Back in the olde country, I remember the outcry when the town first started chlorinating the domestic water supply. There would have been a bigger outcry if folks knew that, a few years later when we had a drought, reservoirs were empty, and the town water engineers tapped into the local river; They routed river water through the filter at the local 'baths' (aka public swimming pool), and into the domestic water supply. Some inside info there 55 years later.

If buying carrots I'd worry about the fact they are supposed to IMPROVE you're eyesight.

Now imagine any of the following....
Wife sees what she's married to for the first time in a long time...
Husband (Same thing)

Wife comes down and with her improved eyesight looks in the mirror and sees all the flaws you've been overlooking and ask you to comment on them.. you say "Well yes I've noticed those blemishes for a long time now,, I just haven't said anything".. She says "Can't you say something nice?"  Well yes. there is now nothing wrong with your eyesight.

And in 3 days.. Your friends and family gather for one last "Visit".

Fogetty said:
Of course, 55+ years ago, we played in the backyard, in the dirt. It's called "inoculation".  ;D ::)

And I bet you drank out a garden hose too! ;D

Fogetty said:
Of course, 55+ years ago, we played in the backyard, in the dirt. It's called "inoculation".  ;D ::)
Too few kids doing that these days and hence they suffer from more infections....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom