SeilerBird uses a real camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Debra17 said:
Good luck with the new camera!

Around $1000 for the camera body.

Canon 80D.  On sale @ Adorama for 999.  Near professional body that takes fantastic pictures.  Second best crop-sensor camera Canon makes. 

I made a mistake about both of the Canons.  The T6 is 18 megapixels and the D80 is a 2 lens kit.  They also show the D80 kit as over $1300 online.  :(

Online they also show the SL2 3 lens kit, 24.2 mp, for $729.  That would be a pretty good starter but I haven't looked at SL2 reviews.

Canon has a refurb T6 2 lens kit for $299.99.  Go to Www.canonusa.com.

https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/eos-80d-ef-s-18-135mm-f-35-56-is-usm-kit

Excellent camera with a really decent walk-around lens that will last you a long time.  Great features, decent low-light performance, good pixel density.

I can personally vouch for both - I have a 40D, 70D, and 7DII.  The 80D is a really nice body, and I also own and use the 18-135.  Very sharp lens.

JoelP said:
I love my Sony mirrorless A6300 for about that same price, but for a bit more there other newer Sony versions. 

Thanks! I?ll check those out.

AngryBert said:
Canon 80D.  On sale @ Adorama for 999.  Near professional body that takes fantastic pictures.  Second best crop-sensor camera Canon makes. 

I?ve been reading some reviews of the 80D and like it.

It may be a few weeks before I get somewhere I can place an order. I?m between Page and Kanab right now and heading to Bryce this week then across Hwy 12 & 24. My first travels in this area so don?t know what the options are for shipping through there. Probably not much.

Back
Top Bottom