Mini-Rally, Silver Springs FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jagnweiner

This past Wednesday was one of the best days of my RVing life, the day I got to have lunch with the legend, Gary Brinck, aka “Gary RV Wizard”, fka “Gary RV Roamer”.  ;D. We spent a few days at Silver Springs SP and Gary graciously agreed to take time out of his busy schedule to meet me for lunch.  A good time was had by all.

Attachments

• 19BF56E7-4166-4ECE-BBD0-D66C3377D1C9.jpeg
    19BF56E7-4166-4ECE-BBD0-D66C3377D1C9.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 43
Great to meet folks on the forum. Maybe one day for me.....  I hope you absorbed all the info ☺

Gary RV_Wizard said:
Not even much RV babble! 

Whaaat?! That?s like climbing the mountain to meet the Zen hermit and not discussing the meaning of life!  ;) ;D

That?s like climbing the mountain to meet the Zen hermit...

Speaking of "climbing the mountain", if any of you are near Asheville, NC, area this summer, stop for a visit with us in nearby Black Mountain.  We would enjoy the company and Black Mountain is a cool town to visit anyway.  It's a picturesque mountain village with dozens of shops, restaurants and pubs.

For the record, I have now personally met the following Framily members, in no particular order:

-BinaryBob (went along on the test drive for his first RV purchase)
-ScottyDL (lives a couple hours from me, near my daughter's college; he and his family joined us for a campfire one evening)
-SargeW and RVnChick (spent a few days in our area during their travels of Summer 2016)
-ChiefM (we had corresponded for a while and met up in 2014 while we were both deployed to Afghanistan; probably the first and only mini-rally in a combat zone)
-Gary RV_Wizard

All are truly wonderful people who I hope to meet again down the road.  Maybe someday I'll make it to an official rally out west. 

BTW, if any of you find yourself traveling through NW Illinois near the junction of I-80 and I-74, give me a shout and we'll get together. 

Gary RV_Wizard said:
Speaking of "climbing the mountain", if any of you are near Asheville, NC, area this summer, stop for a visit with us in nearby Black Mountain.  We would enjoy the company and Black Mountain is a cool town to visit anyway.  It's a picturesque mountain village with dozens of shops, restaurants and pubs.

We will be in Waynesville for 5 days July 1 to July 5.  We would like to meet you, and hopefully you would like to meet us. Rene T and Tom Seiler can vouch for us.

Dream Chasers said:
We will be in Waynesville for 5 days July 1 to July 5.  We would like to meet you, and hopefully you would like to meet us. Rene T and Tom Seiler can vouch for us.

Are you sure????  ;D :D ;)

If Rene and  Tom's refernces aren't enough, we also attended the FMCA Rally last March and met Jeff & Betty, Ken & Sheila, and Ardra & Jerry. (Just a little name dropping!)

Back
Top Bottom