Toilet Paper-Fold or Wad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oldgator73

I wad. I think I can get more wipes per handful of TP if I wad. I have tried folding but found that method very unsatisfying. In a wad I can fold the paper several times to obtain many clean surfaces to complete the paperwork portion of the task at hand (no pun intended). I believe wadding, if performed properly, saves paper.

Oldgator!  called the Nurse in the Old Folks Home,  it's time for your meds.  Come on now, we'll get you ready for bed, are you talking to your imaginary friends again? ::) ::) ::)

I bet you were a researcher in another life... ;D ;D ;D

I wonder if it makes a difference in the breakdown process if you fold. I like folding. Its amazing what you can do with a paper swan.  ?

Oldgator73 said:
I wad. I think I can get more wipes per handful of TP if I wad. I have tried folding but found that method very unsatisfying. In a wad I can fold the paper several times to obtain many clean surfaces to complete the paperwork portion of the task at hand (no pun intended). I believe wadding, if performed properly, saves paper.
Slow day?  :)

Oldgator73 said:

Did your Mom drop you on your head when you were little?  :eek: ::) :'( ;D

Oldgator73 said:
I wad. I think I can get more wipes per handful of TP if I wad.

Folks, this is what retirement looks like if you don?t have a hobby. Don?t let this happen to you.  ;) ;D ;D

NY_Dutch said:
Worse yet, wadding toilet paper IS Oldgator's hobby!  :eek: ;D

Unfortunately, I knew that, but didn't want to say anything.  ;D ;D ;D

May I suggest that you separate each sheet after using and flush the sheets one at a time.  ::)

I don't use toilet paper. I bought the deluxe model that has a spray hose next to the toilet.
Oldgater needs to install the bidet like I have........ 8) 8)

Tom Hoffman said:
Oldgator!  called the Nurse in the Old Folks Home,  it's time for your meds.  Come on now, we'll get you ready for bed, are you talking to your imaginary friends again? ::) ::) ::)

I bet you were a researcher in another life... ;D ;D ;D

Okay, I only have 15 minutes. They let me out if the locked ward because I lied about having to pay bills online.

jackiemac said:
I wonder if it makes a difference in the breakdown process if you fold. I like folding. Its amazing what you can do with a paper swan.  ?

I too like paper swans but folding that while pooping cuts into my YouTube time while on the toilet.

JackL said:
Ad all this time I thought people used leaves to save a few bucks !

Jack L

Leaves are okay but my wife get really upset if the bathroom floor is covered in leaves. And before you bring it up, our development bylaws strictly prohibit outdoor pooping.
Dragginourbedaround said:
Slow day?  :)

Slow year. What year is it anyway?

Rene T said:
Did your Mom drop you on your head when you were little?  :eek: ::) :'( ;D

I was 39 when my Mom dropped me on my head.

Sun2Retire said:
Folks, this is what retirement looks like if you don?t have a hobby. Don?t let this happen to you.  ;) ;D ;D

I actually conduct research for Charmin. Although not a paid position we do get free TP. I used to work for a rival of Charmin but determined they only sold Charles Bronson toilet paper; it's rough and it's tough and doesn't take any crap off anyone. So I had to drop that brand.

NY_Dutch said:
Worse yet, wadding toilet paper IS Oldgator's hobby!  :eek: ;D

Well, my wife did tell me I had to have a hobby before I could retire.

I thought you had to accordion fold the TP so when it falls into the tank it will unfold easily and then dissolve quicker.  ;D

JackL said:
Ad all this time I thought people used leaves to save a few bucks !

Jack L

should try spanish moss, much better than leaves unless it is full of chiggers.....gotta shake the chigger out of it first!

The next question- do you let the paper roll over the  top (the right way) or do you roll it under  like some Godless heathen?

I fold,unless it's one of those darn public dispensers that stinks.  Then I resort to a chaotic,unruly wad.

BinaryBob said:
I don't use toilet paper. I bought the deluxe model that has a spray hose next to the toilet.
Oldgater needs to install the bidet like I have........ 8) 8)

My wife does want a bidet. Had one in our house in the U.K. Didn't know what it was till the wife caught me trying to drink out of it (hey, the faucet is facing up).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom