Toilet Paper-Fold or Wad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shorts said:
I thought you had to accordion fold the TP so when it falls into the tank it will unfold easily and then dissolve quicker.  ;D

Accordion fold sounds awfully complicated. Seems like a time consuming operation. Refer to previous post about cutting into YouTube time while purging the meat and potatoes stored in my colon.

catblaster said:
should try spanish moss, much better than leaves unless it is full of chiggers.....gotta shake the chigger out of it first!

Spanish moss! Are you crazy! You cannot get all the chiggers (Red Bugs) out of that stuff. I cannot imagine the pain and suffering one would have to endure with a butt covered with chiggers would cause.

Pugapooh said:
The next question- do you let the paper roll over the  top (the right way) or do you roll it under  like some Godless heathen?

I fold,unless it's one of those darn public dispensers that stinks.  Then I resort to a chaotic,unruly wad.

I'm just extremely happy if there is paper in the bathroom. I cannot express the horror of reaching for the paper after the deed is done only to find there is none. Not so bad at home but when visiting a public facility the realization that there is no paper is like finding out you married your sister.

Pugapooh said:
The next question- do you let the paper roll over the  top (the right way) or do you roll it under  like some Godless heathen?

I fold,unless it's one of those darn public dispensers that stinks.  Then I resort to a chaotic,unruly wad.
Under, it is easier to tear off.  When it rolls over and you pull to tear it a whole load unfurls.  AND I get annoyed when people visit and change it!!!  Although in the RV it is in a cupboard so not relevant..  :eek: ::)

This is a great thread......    ;D ;D ;D

Grew up on a farm and corn cobs were the preferred method or leaves, just make sure you you knew the difference between nettles and wild Marijuana.

Rene T said:
That's it, your mom married her brother.  :eek: ::) :'( Just kidding.  ;D :D ;)

I thought my dad looked familiar.
jackiemac said:
Under, it is easier to tear off.  When it rolls over and you pull to tear it a whole load unfurls.  AND I get annoyed when people visit and change it!!!  Although in the RV it is in a cupboard so not relevant..  :eek: ::)

You let visitors poop in your bathroom?

Rene T said:
Great for what other than he's nuts.

Nuts will be the next subject.

8Muddypaws said:
Try this stuff. It folds or wads however you desire.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vRlBtabKRFM

Too much like the Charles Bronson paper.

jackiemac said:
Well we already knew that!!  I like a bit of fun and sometimes things get too serious...  ;D

:-X :-X
Tom Hoffman said:
Grew up on a farm and corn cobs were the preferred method or leaves, just make sure you you knew the difference between nettles and wild Marijuana.

Wiping with marijuana makes your ass mellow.

8Muddypaws said:
Try this stuff. It folds or wads however you desire.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vRlBtabKRFM

I can do one better! Happened to me during hunting season during the winter about 10 years back...

Late November in MI during deer hunting season. Roughly a half foot of snow on the ground. I got a couple hunting buddies staying at my place. I wake up one morning with an irresistible nature call. A fast paced shuffle to the outhouse with butt cheeks pinched tightly.Too much chili, I'm guessing.
I made it! No accidents! I sit with a sigh of relief that the "pressure" is off and regain my composure. I reach for the TP...
Only to tear off a piece about the size of a quarter. WHAT! Try again. Same result. Try again. Same result
I'm starting to sweat again.

One of my hunting buddies picked up a gag roll of TP that you can unroll as normal TP, but it doesn't tear like normal TP! You can only tear off little pieces at a time! I was in deep poop!  :mad:

What ensued after is censored.

Pugapooh said:

jackiemac said:

Sorry, but "under" is just totally wrong. Seth Wheeler, the inventor of perforated rolled toilet paper, settled that question in his 1891 patent.

Attachments

• 550b2381eab8ea9559f13a78-640-940.jpg
    550b2381eab8ea9559f13a78-640-940.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 25
NY_Dutch said:
Sorry, but "under" is just totally wrong. Seth Wheeler, the inventor of perforated rolled toilet paper, settled that question in his 1891 patent.

Good for him, but he obviously hadn't tried it the better way round  ::) ;D ;D

Oldgator73 said:
I thought my dad looked familiar.
You let visitors poop in your bathroom?

I'm not sure I would want to ask before they went.  And what if it was an unplanned expulsion?  :eek: :eek:

jackiemac said:
I'm not sure I would want to ask before they went.  And what if it was an unplanned expulsion?  :eek: :eek:

Just kidding. We let visitors use the toilet. We have one of those 3' pieces of broom stick with a key on it and a pay toilet (.$50).

Rene T said:
[size=8pt][size=8pt]Hey folks, if we ignore him, he may go away.[/size][/size]
Ain't gonna happen Rene...... We could use invisible ink, that might do it ☺

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom