RV Golfclub.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big red Ron

I am looking for folks that have joined the RV Golfclub...a website that advertises the availability to TVer?s to stay at golf courses around the country.

Anyone have any experience?

Thanks,

Big Red Ron

There was a previous topic on this club. I don't remember all the details, but it was pretty much unfavorable.

It is very hard to find any info on that club. The owner contacted us, we told him about the local golf club that never heard of them but was listed as a member. He was incredulous. He contacted the club and proved that a prior general manager signed them up. However current gen manager told him to remove them. Then guy still wanted us to join. Their cost is $99 per year. He had sent us an old email with a price of $49. When we asked about the price differences, he said it was old and wouldn't honor allowing us to join for $49, even though he sent us the email. So, we told him to stop emailing us and we unsubscribed.

Our friends joined and almost all of the courses called had no idea about what they were talking about. 2 places let them stay overnight in parking lot anyways. They said that they will not renew. Suggest you call some of the courses and see what they say.

Thanks for your replies...when I contacted the owner of the site and requested a place to read independent reviews of his service he sent me the reviews quoted on the webpage. I replied that I was looking for a place where folks had given unsolicited comments. I have not heard back. If I do I will let all know.

Here at the Motorcoach Country Club I have a friend who used it twice with success.

Thanks,
Big Red Ron

Back
Top Bottom