Seasonal Camper Protesting Absence of Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kportra

I'm looking for people to help me organize a March for Spring/Summer.  No paid protesters please. 

We want Spring and We want it Now! 

Not sure if this applies to the entire country but 10+ inches of snow during the first week of April is highly disappointing.  Who's joining me?

It could become a rise up movement that is green, sustainable, equal, hold mother nature accountable and the end of the march will put us all in our safe space.

I'm with you but I have one question: if this works will it get warmer there but colder here in Arizona? (Mid-high 80s all week.) If so, forget it, you're on your own  ;) 8) ;D

I'm so jealous of the full-timers.  5 years and 9 months from now I intend to throw out the snowboots!

If you find Ms. Spring, send her to northwest Indiana too.  Hovering around freezing with snow flurries and more snow predicted.  I just pat the Trend (Winona) and tell her soon.... soon.... 

And if the past is any indicator, it'll be 90 by the middle of next week.

Gonna be around 70 here in Lower Slower, with snow predicted for tomorrow ???

14 this morning with a 0 wind chill.  About 4-5 more inches of snow last night.  That makes this the second snowiest winter on record.  :'(

I think spring is coming but it's going to be a short spring.. I mean it's 59 outside as I type, hit 80 the other day.. Dang near had to plug in the 2nd A/C  Been using just one most of this week during the day.

This is a busy week for me. Mopped roof yesterday Wash outside today> Then WAX WAX WAX Drive, drive, drive,, all that way = about 1 MPG and when you only get 8. 1 is significant.

kportra said:
I'm looking for people to help me organize a March for Spring/Summer.  No paid protesters please. 

We want Spring and We want it Now! 

Not sure if this applies to the entire country but 10+ inches of snow during the first week of April is highly disappointing.  Who's joining me?

Snowing like crazy here-- cars all over the road. I'd be IN on a class action suit if we could just track down that mother...

I'm so jealous of the full-timers.  5 years and 9 months from now I intend to throw out the snowboots!

when we were cleaning out our house and moving into the MH, I carried a box full of coats, boots, hats, mittens, scarves, and gloves into the thrift store donation area... giggling hysterically the whole time.

cadee2c said:
when we were cleaning out our house and moving into the MH, I carried a box full of coats, boots, hats, mittens, scarves, and gloves into the thrift store donation area... giggling hysterically the whole time.
We'd have thanked you for those when we were in Orlando in Dec 2009 (or might have been 2010), it was freezing!  Coldest weather in 50 years we were told.... typical. My shorts and T shirts didn't see the outside of the suitcase...

We are still having cold weather in Scotland although the forecasters are saying it will be 18C here in a few weeks, one extreme to another  ::)

Back
Top Bottom