I like horror movies and

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ziplock

this looks like a NEW interesting one:

A Quiet Place

https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/a-quiet-place-2018

The reviews have been excellent. I will watch it when it comes out on video, and is in the cheap bin at Walmart.
I just don't want to pay the expensive prices of going to watch a movie anymore. Everything from tickets to the snacks is just not worth it.
I find being at home or in my RV to watch my movies much more comfortable, and enjoyable.

My son said this is a great movie!  I generally agree about movie prices but just found a new theater near us that has $6 admission on Tuesdays!  They even have the comfy recliners.  I think this movie looks cinema worthy.

Oldgator73 said:
I like apocalyptic movies and this one sounds intense. Maybe we will visit our friends in Lubbock and see it there. That theater serves wine by the bottle to your seat.

Us too! Futuristic, outer space stuff. We have a theater with a separate lounge type VIP theater. They bring out food, wine, beer. Comfy seats too.  :)

A friend said:

This is a MUST for a "Quiet  Theater"  to enjoy.  I'll wait till son records and shares.

It is  not often that  a horror movie shows up that DOES NOT insult your intelligence.

Reviews suggest that this movie  will not have you saying give me a break.

Smiling.

Not yet but want to. Surprisingly I enjoyed the first one, thought it was going to be boring.

Back
Top Bottom