Redmond Convention (FMCA) 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dean & Linda Stock

I have not read any entries regarding the Redmond Rally.  Is anyone going?  We just received our confirmation e-mail.  We are in general parking with electric and have an entry date of Saturday, August 11 from noon to five.  We are interested in who else would be there from the forum. 

Dean and Linda

Dean,

We'd originally thought of going, but it looks like we won't make it due to other things going on that Month.

We're planning on going but won't know for sure until next month.

How are the MH repairs going?

Wendy

Dean & Linda Stock said:
I have not read any entries regarding the Redmond Rally.  Is anyone going?  We just received our confirmation e-mail.  We are in general parking with electric and have an entry date of Saturday, August 11 from noon to five.  We are interested in who else would be there from the forum. 

Dean & Linda

We are registered and will be parked in Governing Board/Electric. Not sure when we will arrive, we have some leeway.

We are going and because we will caravan over from the Salem Oregon Monaco pre-rally we will be parked in the Monaco coach area.

Jerry & Ardra

Hi Linda,

Terry and Betty are going in with Russ on whatever day he said.  We are in electric area. Hope to see you there.

Betty

Definitely, it's time for a Forum mini-rally.  ;)

ArdraF

Hi Everyone,
I just made reservations for the Rally in the electric section.  Since this is our first FMCA Rally, I notice that some of you are arriving earlier.  How do I work that part out?  I did online reservations tonight and I didn't see anywhere that allowed me to identify an early arrival date.

Also, I have our badges etc on "will call", hopefully that will work since we will not be home to collect the mail.

Oh boy, this is a first for us.

Marsha~

Just thought of something....we can get a couple of Mexican Train games going..... ;D  Right Ardra? 

I need to make sure that Betty learned the rules correctly when she was playing with Chris and Mimmi.

Marsha~

Marsha

You can call the 800 # and try to get early entry there. When we made our reservations the 1st was sold out and we were wait listed. We were subsequently moved up to Tues. afternoon entry. Parking in Lot C Electric.

MarshaLassen/CA said:
I need to make sure that Betty learned the rules correctly when she was playing with Chris and Mimmi.
Marsha,

I want to know if Chris Pennings  taught me the right rules as well .  I'm really up for a rematch!
Betty

Sign Mike and me up for the Mexican Train games......but remember, we play by our own set of rules :)

Wendy

wendycoke said:
Sign Mike and me up for the Mexican Train games......but remember, we play by our own set of rules :)

Wendy

Who doesn't in this group? ;D ;D

OK...looks like we got some takers for Mexican Train.

I received an email confirmation on the reservations, and it says we can arrive on Sunday between 8 am and noon.  That will work for us, so far.  If not, Bernie thanks for the info on calling the 800#.

This is our first ever FMCA Rally and we are really looking forward to it.

Marsha~

I will be coming into electric lot Sat Morning.

I seem to remember that coaches with other entry times can come in early if a part of a caravan. In previous years I have entered in caravans of 3-5 coaches.

I do mexican train with Tim & Jan Lynch's rules.

MarshaLassen/CA said:
I received an email confirmation on the reservations, and it says we can arrive on Sunday between 8 am and noon.  That will work for us, so far.  If not, Bernie thanks for the info on calling the 800#.

Marsha

I'm sorry, gave you the wrong phone number so don't use it. You wrote that you had made reservations for "the Rally" and I understood that to be the Good Sam "The Rally" rather than the "FMCA convention". Confusing isn't it? Our arrival time at the FMCA convention will probably be Friday or Saturday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom