2012 Suncruiser - Headlight condensation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

landcruisers

Greetings!

I just purchased a new-to-me coach a couple of weekends ago.  She's a beauty and I'm tickled pink, but making my punch list items to take care of in the coming weeks.

One of my headlights has condensation build up.  In peering at the headlight housing, it looks like the lens is removable and thinking it likely needs a new gasket.  Would probably replace both of them and maybe get fresh bulbs while I'm at it.

Would Winnebago/Itasca stock the headlight lens gaskets, or Ford?  Or maybe someone else?

Thanks
Richard

^^ Very possible - Winnebago uses various auto and truck headlights and taillights. ^^

Look on the housing for any numbers and search on them, you might be able to replace the entire assembly or take parts off a replacement.

Thanks Gentlemen, I will take a look at the housing for any identifiers.  Will also investigate the possibility of it being a Chrysler 300 headlight.  Great suggestions.

I have a feeling that I will have many more questions. 8)

landcruisers said:
....I have a feeling that I will have many more questions. 8)
You've come to the right place! Use this Winnebago board for Winnie unique questions or comments and if you need help or advice with a common RV feature (fridge, stove, etc.) just pick the board that best fits the question.  Sometimes it get really complicated as to where a question belongs so feel free to put it here and I can move it if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom