Ok. I'm calling out Mother Nature!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The ICE is melting off the trees right now. 

Mother Nature has the Month's mixed up as it supposed to be "In like a Lion and out like a Lamb" but that's for March not April.

My brother is just NW of Savannah. Lake Jasper I believe. They are under a watch right now. I have him on the phone as I'm typing this. 41ft Discovery.
Told him to pull slides in and head to the shelter. Bullheaded SOB is just like me. Standing outside watching.

I arrived here iN Prince George County MD Friday 80+ degrees out
I went to visit a nice young thing in Bowie.. She currently on the disabled list (Broken foot) so I had to go visit her
80 Degrees when I got there.

We wound up going to church then we split for the night

Welt back today. The plan was that I was going to help her take her long little doggie (Doxie) to his birthday party

45 degrees and raining.. Party canceled.. Oh well.

At least I had a nice afternoon with a charming young lady and her also charming mother.

Pouring rain in Oregon.  No unusual for here but hoping it still snows in upper elevations.  We need our snow pack for later, could flood some if it melts too fast.

18" of snow so far with blowing winds.
If you're experiencing these snow storms and have a high energy furnace (with the intake and exhaust on the side of your house) PLEASE check them!
Ours were buried in the drifts.
It would be nice to keep our RV friends around!

BinaryBob said:
18" of snow so far with blowing winds.
If you're experiencing these snow storms and have a high energy furnace (with the intake and exhaust on the side of your house) PLEASE check them!
Ours were buried in the drifts.
It would be nice to keep our RV friends around!
Good tip BB. I actually cleared mine out this morning. Going to recheck now.

John From Detroit said:
The plan was that I was going to help her take her long little doggie (Doxie) to his birthday party.
The boss on the last job my father had in the 60s was named Doxie. I have never heard of anyone or anything else called Doxie.

Molaker said:
And...it's snowing in southwest Missouri...again! :mad:

Where in SW Missouri are you? We got our Collies from Republic and Windyville and still go back to Missouri every couple of years. But we go in the summer because the dogs don't like snow.

John Stephens said:
Where in SW Missouri are you? We got our Collies from Republic and Windyville and still go back to Missouri every couple of years. But we go in the summer because the dogs don't like snow.
We're in Springfield.

Back
Top Bottom