Judy and I will be celebrating 40 years of marriage this October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is good to read of all of the wonderful folks here that have stayed the course. Talking to a client today, and she asked what was the secret. Just hard work and finding the right person who will put up with you. She is still putting up with me even after the new RV purchase! As soon as i get it cleaned up and all of our stuff stowed away, she will let me stay another year or so!

Congratulations to all! Even the newlyweds!

DC & Patty

Audrey and I were late in finding each other so we only have a dozen years in August. But they are the best 12 years of my life and it gets better every day with my amazing partner and BFF. We'll spend our anniversary in an RV park near Tetons and Jackson Hole.

Yonder said:
Audrey and I were late in finding each other so we only have a dozen years in August. But they are the best 12 years of my life and it gets better every day with my amazing partner and BFF. We'll spend our anniversary in an RV park near Tetons and Jackson Hole.

You are still in the honeymoon stage. I envy you being in the Tetons. Our son worked at the park the summer after his HS graduation in 1978.

Hubby was married to his late wife for 39 years. Lost her to ovarian cancer.

We have now been married coming up on 4 years in August. I tell him often that I want my 39 years too, so he needs to keep on kickin? till he is 99!  ;)

Despite our age difference, we keep each other on our toes and have had the best adventures so far. Hope we can get our 39 years!

All your stories have had me almost in tears and it?s such a blessing to see so many of you still so incredibly in love, even more so after all this time. Great thread!

We had a great time yesterday afternoon celebrating our 54th anniversary with our family and friends at a local restaurant!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 18
NY_Dutch said:
We had a great time yesterday afternoon celebrating our 54th anniversary with our family and friends at a local restaurant!
Wow! Congratulations that's a year younger than me! Glad you had fun...

darsben said:
I have had the same in-laws for 51 years.  ;D
2 wives, same in-laws.
It is a long story best told around a campfire.
Not a virtual one though

My wife and I (2nd time arounders ourselves) have a sign hanging up that reads, "eat, drink, and remarry".  We are happier than we ever dreamed we could be in our "previous lives".

Congrats to all of you who are celebrating your marriages!

darsben said:
I have had the same in-laws for 51 years.  ;D
2 wives, same in-laws.
It is a long story best told around a campfire.
Not a virtual one though
Short version - Sisters????

Bill

Back
Top Bottom