Kevin, is it too early to discuss KOFA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And, depending on dates, I'm 50/50 for a couple days at KOFA in Jan also. Might be better towards the end of Jan.

We are wanting to make it to KOFA too this winter. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Vicki

I'd be happy to help organize another KOFA outing. I think everyone had a great time this year, and some got to experience Arizona boondocking for the first time. We usually go two or three times over Jan/Feb and I'll be sure to give everyone who's interested as much notice as possible.

Kev

Kev, I?m interested. I love Kofa. I spent another night there as I was traveling north to Nevada. Such a beautiful place and would look forward to seeing everyone.

Kevin and I would love to join you. We will be heading to the Quartzsite get together also, so it would be great if it was before or after that. We don?t intend on heading back north until March this year.

We were amongst the first-timers. Loved  KOFA and Q last January and plan to repeat next year.
It should be even better with the solar we bought in Q and will install next month when we get home.

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom