Identify switch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JD Sharp

Serviced batteries this morning and notice part of a switch (DC?) missing. Does anyone recognize the gray switch above the battery switch. What it is and what it is for? Motorhome is 2004 Beaver Monterey Laguna with C9 Cat engine.

Attachments

• Switch.jpg
    Switch.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 117
I?d say the upper one is a chassis battery disconnect while the lower disconnects house batteries

Looks to me as if the lower (red) one is chassis. The gray thing above looks to be a place to plug something in, perhaps a diagnostic port? It certainly doesn't look to me like a switch.

Larry N. said:
Looks to me as if the lower (red) one is chassis. The gray thing above looks to be a place to plug something in, perhaps a diagnostic port? It certainly doesn't look to me like a switch.
I just went with your description but after looking again I think Larry is right. I believe the earlier ports had 4 pins

There is a separate House Battery switch identical to the Chassis switch shown on the other side. The grey thing I believe in not all there, seem to me there was something over those four pins.

JSplaine said:
The grey thing I believe in not all there, seem to me there was something over those four pins.

Probably just a cover

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom