North to Alaska

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alaskansnowbirds said:
Thanks so much for the great travel log. Sure makes Peg and I homesick and wondering why we ever left.

FEBRUARY!

Glad you had a safe trip. Welcome back to the lower 48.

Thanks Don.

Jeff and Sue:

The two of you did a great job with the travelog.  Sue deserves some of the credit, since I believe most of the writing is by her.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  Jeff, you took some great photos with that camera.  Congratulations for a job well done.

Jeff and Sue:

Have thoroughly enjoyed your travelogue and pictures.  Beautiful!!.  Thanks so much for taking the time to keep us all touring with you.  It was an extreme pleasure.  How long will you hang around Washington?  We're in Port Angeles now until at least the 25th and perhaps longer.  This is also a great and beautiful place.  Have only scratched the surface so far, so much to do, so little time.  :D

Daisy and Fred

Ron from Big D said:
Jeff and Sue:

The two of you did a great job with the travelog.  Sue deserves some of the credit, since I believe most of the writing is by her.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  Jeff, you took some great photos with that camera.  Congratulations for a job well done.

Thanks Ron , you almost got it right; I do the writing and Sue takes the photos while we are on the move. ;D

Daisy said:
Jeff and Sue:

Have thoroughly enjoyed your travelogue and pictures.  Beautiful!!.  Thanks so much for taking the time to keep us all touring with you.  It was an extreme pleasure.  How long will you hang around Washington?  We're in Port Angeles now until at least the 25th and perhaps longer.  This is also a great and beautiful place.  Have only scratched the surface so far, so much to do, so little time.  :D

Daisy and Fred

Daisy:

Thanks for the kind words. We are in Arlington until Sunday then are heading down to Oregon for FMCA and then have to head back to Illinois. We always loved Port Angeles, used to stay about 15 miles west at the Lyre River campground on the shores of the Straits of Juan de Fuca. Wish we had more time, we would love to come over for a few days.

Jeff,

You did a great job and your photos were excellent.

Thanks,

JerryF

Jeff Cousins said:
Total:               $7855.00

Dear Jeff and Sue,

Sorry you had to cut your trip short.  We totally enjoyed the travel log and the photos.  Your expenses  added up to a bit more per day than we spent.  I think we boon docked more than you did. But as you know , no amount of money can put a value on the  memories and the  experience.  I will say,  from the perspective of having visited just one year ago, the memories just keep getting better.  I'll bet you make the trip again.  We will.

Betty

Sorry we'll miss you this time Jeff and Sue.  Hope we catch up with you again in the desert.  :)  Daisy

Betty Brewer said:
Dear Jeff and Sue,

Sorry you had to cut your trip short.  We totally enjoyed the travel log and the photos.  Your expenses  added up to a bit more per day than we spent.  I think we boon docked more than you did. But as you know , no amount of money can put a value on the  memories and the  experience.  I will say,  from the perspective of having visited just one year ago, the memories just keep getting better.  I'll bet you make the trip again.  We will.

Betty

Betty:

I'm ready; Sue says the only way she does it again is on the ferry. ;D Our friends from the Mexican caravan were in Alaska for the second time this summer. When we met them they had just gotten off the ferry after boarding at Prince Rupert with a few days stop each in Ketchikan, Sitka, and Juneau and disembarking in Haines.

I think we spent more per day because the fuel and tour costs were spread over fewer days. (Or we ate out more!)

But you are right, great memories!

Ron:

We hope to get back to Mexico and up to the Maritimes next summer first. ;D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom