Has Anyone Received their Anniversary Moberly Bill from AT&T?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
Just curious if anyone has received their 13th monthly bill yet to see if our $20/00 per month is still good.

Jeff said:
Just curious if anyone has received their 13th monthly bill yet to see if our $20/00 per month is still good.

no change on mine.
were you expecting a change ?

I just paid my 12th bill with no contract. I'm not expecting any changes on the next bill though...

On edit: I just checked on my AT&T account, and I was wrong. The bill I just paid was in fact the 13th one with the Connected Car Plan listed.

I sure wish they would bring that plan back to life for us that never got to sign up.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to reappear any time soon...  :(

I'm just hoping they'll forget those of us that have it are out here, and just go on taking our $20 each month for a long time to come!  8)

NY_Dutch said:
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to reappear any time soon...  :(

I won't hold my breath - but if you find out they are going to bring it back or open it up for new sign ups PLEASE
post it here or PM me as I missed signing up by 1 or 2 days, and don't want to miss out on it again IF
it ever become available again.
Thanks in advance IF you every get the chance to help me (us) out again. 
And whatever happens I hope you still get it for the $20 a month - for life.  :))

RedandSilver said:
I won't hold my breath - but if you find out they are going to bring it back or open it up for new sign ups PLEASE
post it here or PM me as I missed signing up by 1 or 2 days, and don't want to miss out on it again IF
it ever become available again.
Thanks in advance IF you every get the chance to help me (us) out again. 
And whatever happens I hope you still get it for the $20 a month - for life.  :))

Oh, I would absolutely let the folks here know if it comes around again!

I am confused.  It looks to me that the AT&T Mobley is now called Connected Car and one of the options is still the plug in if your car does not have the built-in option.  Guess need an older car?  The Plug in looked like the one I got for our AT&T Mobley.

https://www.att.com/plans/connected-car.html?WT.srch=1&kid=kwd-77584371585446:loc-190&cid=314208974&ad_id=77584333941395

What do I have wrong or do not understand?

Jennifer

The plan for the Mobley and other in-car hotspots (On-Star, etc) has always been the Connected Car Plan. The difference now as reported by a number of folks that have tried to get the $20 unlimited plan for a Mobley is that the only eligible cars currently are the ones with built-in hotspots as I noted. They report the plug-in Mobley can only get lower data limits at higher prices. The wording on the marketing material is ambiguous at best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cakes09
Back
Top Bottom