Kudos to Bogart Engineering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prfcdoc

My Trimetric 2030 would not display any number under 100% battery charge recently. I bought it about 4 years ago in the first batch of 2030s. In fact the vendor accidentally sent me a 2025 but accepted a return and made good on it at that time. The Bogart operations manager, Miranda, talked me through troubleshooting and couldn't resolve the issue. She said that any TM 2030 version earlier than 2.0 might need a firmware upgrade (mine was 1.5) so I had to send it back for that, but if that didn't resolve the issue I would have to pay $65 for a new circuit board. Well, it didn't resolve the problem so she replaced the circuit board. When I received the unit back the note said that it was covered under warranty and there was no charge. I'm assuming that they found a defective board and were honest enough to replace it for free or that they just covered the cost even though it was about 3 years out of warranty. Either way it was certainly a pleasant interaction with a company so I thought that I would pass it on.
Bob

Good to hear positive reports on a company. All too often we only post when we?ve had a problem.

My 2030 is almost a year old now and has been flawless. Very happy with it.

Tom

I bought our Trimetric in 2008 and it has preformed flawlessly in 3 different RV's, soon to be moved to a 4th RV later this year.  I don't remember exactly which model number it is.  Whatever model they sold in 2008.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom