Del Pueblo Resort Yuma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alpena Jeff

Judy and I are taking it West next winter. We called The Palms but they are only booking "Seasonal" Rentals at this point. We hope to secure a place similar to The Palms and we came across Del Pueblo. We have not called them yet. Looking for reviews from anyone that has stayed there recently.
We are looking for clean, safe and roomy sites like a lot of folks. Activities are fine, we may participate, we may not. We tend to check out the local area and find our own fun, good eats, interesting pubs, basic tourist stuff.
The month of February is our target.
Feel free to pm me if you prefer.
Thanks, Jeff

Jeff,

I live in Yuma and had never heard of that  place. I googled  it and it  is a bit out of the way.  5 miles  beyond airport.  Website did not show  photos of the RV Sites. When one has a home in a place we don't  goto RVparks, but our friends do.

Many of my friends have enjoyed Carefree.  It is a fairy new park with  activities, a  beautiful new  pool, a bowling alley and I play bingo there on Wednesday nights in season.  I  think the rates are a bit less than  Del Pueblo. It is conveniently located, faily close to  Interstate and shopping but not so  close as to  be annoyed with noise.
web page can be found at www.carefreevillageresort.com  February is the  PEAK of Yuma season so  your are best to book in advance as the place fills up.

Thanks for replying Betty.
I knew you lived there and was hoping this post would catch your eye.
No pics of sites raised a flag for us. That is why we came here.
We will look at your suggestion. We are ready to book now once we find the right place.

Google Maps satellite view can give you an idea of a park's location and how it is laid out.  Drop down into Street View and you can at least look in the entrance and over the walls from the street.

Del Pueblo RV Park and Resort Yuma

Carefree Village Resort must be new, Google Maps shows a vacant lot at it's address.

Yeah, Google Earth needs to put some drivers on the road and do some updating. There's still a lot of roads not covered by street view either.

We stayed at Westwind for a spell this winter. One of the nicest parks we have stayed in with lots of activities, a small golf course, great pool and restaurant. Carefree is very nice and very new but not a single tree. Also surprisingly we were able to use Passport America for 3 weeks at Westwind in February.

Back
Top Bottom