2006 Beaver Monterey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kealaw

Just purchased a 2006 Beaver Monterey,Quiet the machine but somewhat complicated for a new owner.  For example, where is the switch to close the electronic front curtains??  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.  Keith

You didn't mention which model of Monterey. I had a 2007 Patriot Thunder, but it didn't have the optional electric curtains, so can't help there. But do you have a manual for that unit? If not, I can try to email you a copy of the 2006 or 2007 Patriot Thunder manual (it's 18 MB) -- much would be the same, especially the Aladdin and other common stuff. I also have Aqua Hot and Smart Wheel manuals, for any good they might do you.

The Beaver Ambassador Club may have some helpful information, and there is a copy of the brochure here.

Addendum: If you have the power visors, there should be one of the rocker switches on the instrument panel or side panel (with the gear selector, etc.) labeled "DRVR VISOR" and another labeled "PASS VISOR." There might be another PASS VISOR switch on the arm rest by the co pilot seat.

Back
Top Bottom