Going to first rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peggyy

We are going to our first canpers rally next week on our way to the grand canyon!  It is the Key Lime Rally in gulf shores, alabama.  Any of you going?

I'm still in Scotland Peggy so it's a no from me. I hope you guys have a good time! ?☀️ enjoy the sun and have a cocktail for me ☺

No, we're on the wrong side of the country but you'll have a wonderful time.  Hope you meet lots of great people and learn lots of new "stuff" about your new RV.

ArdraF

Looks like a fun rally, with enough organization to provide an interesting affair without regimenting too much. And Gulf Shores area is a nice place to spend some time. Gulf State Park is supposed to be a really pretty campground as well. We've stayed in the area several times, but never at that park.

We?ll be there!! We are in Biloxi now and will be moving over to Gulf Shores on Monday. We will be in site 350 so look us up if you want.  ;D

Vicki

shorts said:
We?ll be there!! We are in Biloxi now and will be moving over to Gulf Shores on Monday. We will be in site 350 so look us up if you want.  ;D

Vicki
Hey!  We will be there wednesday in site 45.  Im looking forward to it!

Peggyy said:
Hey!  We will be there wednesday in site 45.  Im looking forward to it!
Site 45.......  ???

Sorry Peggy I couldn't resist....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1525042238696.jpg
    FB_IMG_1525042238696.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 31

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501