Class A motorhome will not start has a new battery and if checked all fuses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scooter1973

:-*
Good afternoon RV family this is my first post to the community I have a 2003 class a condor r-vision 33ft my issue is that my RV kept dying so I went out and got a new battery when I initially put it in it immediately started up and I drove it to the dealership to get it fixed the dealership took longer than expected to fix it so I picked it up without it getting fixed and it was dead at that time they had let the disconnect stay on I had to jump the RV it was able to get it back to storage please laters I came back to start the vehicle and it would not start this is what I have done so far to troubleshoot I've gotten a new battery since then which is been a week and a half I have checked the starter and it will turn I checked all the fuses in the fuse box all of them seem to be good except the 5 amp fuse that is labeled auxiliary start 5 amp I have attached a picture so that you can see this I've tested all the cables and even replaced the small square relays and I'm not sure what else to do any help that you guys can provide would be great you're also welcome to call me.

Welcome to the Forum!

I'm no great mechanic, but please describe "won't start"  Is the engine cranking, but not firing?  Is it not cranking or cranking slowly?  Does it stay running once it does start?

Back
Top Bottom