Storage in/around Seattle in August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dougie Brown

We need to store our RV, a 5W, a truck and a car for a week starting August 11th as near the port as possible. Any suggestions?

Dougie.

Dougie Brown said:
We need to store our RV, a 5W, a truck and a car for a week starting August 11th as near the port as possible. Any suggestions?

Dougie.

Hopefully there's a member close by who can help you. If you were on the East coast, I'd have a place for you.

Rene T said:
Hopefully there's a member close by who can help you. If you were on the East coast, I'd have a place for you.
Thank you Rene. That is much appreciated.  :)

indiana journey said:
Lake Pleasant RV Park in Bothell will store your RV. I think they charge around $5 per day with 20 amp service.
Good Luck,
Indiana Journey

This a good contact - thank you. Do you know if there is any transport e.g. shuttle from or nearby the campground to the port? It's 20 miles out the city.

Dougie.

You could try Uber or Lyft. Get the app on your phone. They will probably be fairly cheap if no shuttle. We went 26 miles from Las Vegas airport and it cost $36. Note that prices can go up at peak times....

Dougie, are you going on a cruise?  If so, there many ports on the east coast that have parking near the ports and shuttles that take you directly to your departure.  I'd bet the ports on the west coast do too. And yes, they have RV parking.

ChasA said:
Dougie, are you going on a cruise?

Yes, we are. I've found nothing of what you mention for Seattle apart from the two parks which are (for me) unacceptably expensive.  Jackie, I have the apps thanks and they will be an option, for sure. Just exploring possibilities! :)

Dougie.

Seattlecruiseparking.com say they have some RV parking,  look at the faqs, three is a number to call.

ChasA said:
Seattlecruiseparking.com say they have some RV parking,  look at the faqs, three is a number to call.

$150 for the week.  I think Uber's going to be a better option at $35 from Lake Pleasant. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom