Time for Wednesday Virtual Campfire. Find out how Camping World picked on Eric

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MN Blue Skies

Site Team
Yes it's time for Wednesday Night's Virtual Campfire.  Ask Eric why Camping World was going to call the police on this mild-mannered RVer.

Why is the Chat room screen saying my username is invalid or any other username I put in?

I figured it out.  I just had to delete the password already there.

Missed it again!  I am in Vegas now so think I am 2.5 hours late..  We were away having a nice Sushi dinner.

It's Wednesday!  Join the chat at the Virtual Campfire.  Just click on the "Chat" button above and follow the helpful hints listed below.

Here are the times for the Chat:

7 pm Eastern Time
  6 pm Central Time
  5 pm Mountain Time
  4 pm Pacific Time.

Helpful Hints
--  When you log in, type in a name you like or your real first name.  It doesn't have to be your Forum name.
--  Leave the space for a password blank.
--  Bring your RV and travel questions.  If we don't know the answers we will try to direct you to an expert.
--  Participate in the discussion every 15 minutes or you will automatically be logged out.  If you don't have anything to say just type in "something".
--  Be sure to log out when you are finished participating.
--  You must have a good sense of humor.
--  If you are new to the Virtual Campfire you have to bring the virtual marshmallows.  Refer back to the previous item.
--  Final Hint ... Have Fun!

I will try to remember this week, but I have to leave after 30 minutes or so. I really do want to hear the final results of the CW episode!

I am going to give it a Try for tonight, since I just started watching Murphy and he will run for at least two hours and it's 15 minutes to show time.

I found out a long time ago that it doesn't work on an iPad.  Someday I'll try again on my Surface Tablet.

[quote author=8Muddypaws]I found out a long time ago that it doesn't work on an iPad.[/quote]
Russ, that might have been our prior chat software that used flash.

8Muddypaws said:
I found out a long time ago that it doesn't work on an iPad.  Someday I'll try again on my Surface Tablet.
I always use an iPad for chat. I admit it looks kind of odd with small fonts, but it works.

Well I am reading the thread after the event has taken place.  BUT I do not see an answer to the title - WHAT did CW do to Eric???  Or where in the world is Carmen San Diego??...lol  BTW I may be one of the few who has had nothing but good experience with CW service dept.  They installed a frame mounted tow bar on  my toad and did a beautiful job at a special price which they probably regretted ($39).  But I will admit that the people in the store seem to be clueless about RVs - they are all 25 years old.

Bill

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom