Interesting new report on Yellowstone super volcano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Memtb

DW just found this tonight, we thought that some of you may find it interesting.

http://www.infinitysnews.com/casper/how-wyoming-connected-hawaii%E2%80%99s-volcano-eruptions

On slow news days they always dig this out because with Yellowstone in the title it is sure to draw clicks. They can do nothing but guess as to when it will go off.

jackiemac said:
Interesting, but not sure how true

We question also! Be interesting still.....especially if true!  I may have to go get a “geyser shower”.....probably as close as I ever get to Hawaii!

just to put your mind at ease.......  ::)

Home ? Disclaimer
Disclaimer

All people, locations, and events on this site are completely made up. Even the ones based on reality.

Here at Infinity +1 Snews, we follow the words of a prophet named Van Wilder. Wilder said, "You can't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive." This is our creed, and we believe the world needs to lighten up and have more humor. That's why we have a site devoted to satire and humor. This is all made up. Sit back, relax, and enjoy something funny that is not true... it's made up. We made up the names, locations, actions... everything. We made it all up. We also added our opinion.

This is a satirical news site. Anything that may be seen as a non-objective untruth is not. It's either satire or opinion. This is basically a satirical news version of South Park. You understand that they aren't a documentary, and neither are we.

If you think that this site contains anything about you or anyone you know, you're wrong... this is all written from our imagination and you should stop being so vain.

But it's on the Internet!  It MUST be true!!!

Besides, all volcanoes are "connected" at some level, i.e. they all get their magma from the molten core of the planet.

SeilerBird said:
On slow news days they always dig this out because with Yellowstone in the title it is sure to draw clicks. They can do nothing but guess as to when it will go off.

I would never click on a  story like this.  Click, click, click click clk clk c.  Damn, wore out my clicker. 

Ghostman said:
Hope it don't blow in July. We will be stopping by. ?
Based on the weak display I saw at "Old Faithful" last year I don't think there's much to worry about for awhile  ;)

We have reservations for us and our family to stay in a campground inside Yellowstone NP next August (2019) for our 50th wedding anniversary. 

Maybe we should cancel because of the danger of the Yellowstone volcano erupting.  ::)

AStravelers said:
We have reservations for us and our family to stay in a campground inside Yellowstone NP next August (2019) for our 50th wedding anniversary. 

Maybe we should cancel because of the danger of the Yellowstone volcano erupting.  ::)
Yes however if you go you will be able to see the eruption up close.  ;D

SeilerBird said:
Yes however if you go you will be able to see the eruption up close.  ;D
Yep.  Just like while driving to Yellowstone and a car or truck crosses the centerline and crashes head on into our vehicle.  Chances are that is the last thing we will ever see.  Also much more likely to happen, the head on crash. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinldy71
Back
Top Bottom