Highland Ridge Open Range

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pdchurch

I'm looking at getting back into camping and I've been looking at the Highland Ridge Open Range TT. I started looking at the reviews on them and most seem to be  negative. I was wandering if anybody has any personal experience with this brand and if so could you please let me know. In my opinion people are quicker to share negative reviews so I'm trying to make sure I'm getting the full picture. I'm looking at a 2018 2802BH. Thanks in advance.

Howdy,

In 2014 we saw a couple of their 5thWheels in a dealership in Florida. They seemed well made, but beware that we don't know much about RV construction and knew even less back then...

Cheers,
--
  Vall & No.

My wife and I now full-time in a 2018 Open Range 376FBH 5er.  It is our second trailer. We could not be happier.

I think each brand has it's plus and minuses. I have a Gulfstream and my friends have a Open Range, theirs has had more things go wrong with it then ours has. Now our Gulfstream is in no way top of the line, infact probably towards the bottom but the floorplan and price were right.

My thoughts on purchasing a TT is find the floorplan you like, wih the options you want/need and a price that works for you. For me personally I think it's a roll of the dice with any brand.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom