Stuff and more stuff. Hoses, cords, and more stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Len and Jo

I guess I am a minimalist and he is not.  He must has 10 times the "stuff" I take.  I just do not want to commit to much space for "stuff".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMFbLtJZU2U&t=38s

Remember we are talking about class B's.  I do take what I think we will need but no more.  On other hand lot of his stuff  is for RV parks (cable, lights, etc.) and those are not our style and we avoid them as much as we can.  And of course his B is based on a Sprinter while mine is a Chev Extended van.  I think all my "essential" stuff would fit in two of his plastic containers.  That does leave space for 'comfort' stuff like folding chairs, rug, folding table, dutch ovens, etc. 
Well maybe on second thought he might have twice the amount of stuff not ten times.  I don't have the leaf blower but I do have two tow straps (I needed but did not have on Newfoundland). 

Len and Jo said:
I guess I am a minimalist and he is not.  He must has 10 times the "stuff" I take.  I just do not want to commit to much space for "stuff".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMFbLtJZU2U&t=38s

There are 2 things which YOU need to get rid of when he's not looking. One is the extra spray nozzle for the wter hose and also the second wash brush which he called a toothbrush.  ;D :D ;)

Well we continue to be dragged farther and farther over to the dark side.  Just ordered a 4,000-9,000 btu Mister Buddy heater for lake fall and early spring (maybe winter camping ??? Joanne would kick and scream me thinks).  So more stuff.  I will have to take an inventory one of these days.  We were up at Tahquamenon Falls in late April and inadvertently set our built in heater to 'fan' rather than low heat when we went to bed in the penthouse.  Overnight low was low 30ish and with our goose down comforter and shared body heat never noticed that we did not really have the heater on.  So Joanne is warming up to the idea of a propane heater.  Will use it in the evening but off over night.  More stuff.  grumble, snort......but on other hand maybe some winter boon docking trips next winter  ;-)  :)
PS: I calculate that we really only need a 2,500-5,000 btu heater but as far as I can tell 4,000-9,000 btu is Mister Buddy's smallest.

Pugapooh said:
Seems a bit stingy with the cords. 8)

Well many places we camp would require 5-10 miles of cord to get A/C and I'm not sure there would be much power left after it reached us.  ;D ;D ;D

Len and Jo said:
Well many places we camp would require 5-10 miles of cord to get A/C and I'm not sure there would be much power left after it reached us.  ;D ;D ;D

I had no idea.  So far,all ourcampsites have been very close to the hookups.  I kind of wish we could find something with more space.  I'm curious if the cable gets bad with such a long run.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom