Travel Partner wanted who's also a mechanic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GeneratorJeff

Referrals to people fitting this bill appreciated if not for you and also would be grateful to learn of other places to post this rather unique request but starting here in Tech Talk seems to make sense.

I?m Generator Jeff and I?m looking for an Onan generator enthusiast and traveling partner to RV coast to coast attending the coolest major events where I?m making business around buying and selling used gas and diesel RV generators.  I do this out of my class A diesel pusher Prevost Royal conversion and also with a trailer full of used Onan RV generators I deliver in the SE (currently in NC), and soon to be coast to coast, while I simultaneously buy select generators to inventory along the way (Mostly Marquis 7000's). 

I need someone to help drive and RV along the way and that can also tinker and tune up the generators.
This is more about a fun lifestyle than work but I tinker with the generator stuff to propel this thirsty thing and help pay for the traveling hobby.

Hoping to find a retiree that still has the wanderlust but maybe is better off RV'ing with me for health reasons.    You could help select the cool events we attend, and tinker with generators in the deluxe air conditioned toy hauler trailer which will provide privacy and 2nd living quarters along with the used Onan's in the garage portion of the trailer.

Some of the events I would like to attend include major air shows, music festivals, Burning Man, SXSW, Albuquerque Baloon Festival, RV shows and rallies - including vintage, car and motorcycle shows, and open to other events and suggestions too.  It's all fun.

I am single with no kids and straight incidentally.

Would prefer someone who can travel full time while we follow the mild weather but will entertain someone who can fly in and out for regular stints. Single vagabond, empty nester type preferred or maybe you're married and would?ve relish the opportunity to get away from the nag.

I?m currently in NC where following the mild weather but ready to chart a course to California or Maine soon after a little more bumping around the SE.

There?s a lot of people that need quality generators and don?t want to pay new prices and so far this has really been fun helping fellow RV?ers along the way but I need some help now so I can get more work done in transit.  Referrals to retired or single mechanics you might know appreciated.  Basically I need to  get help with the mechanical part so I can instead focus on more sales.    If you cant' travel but instead might be able to do the sales from home and with RV'ers as the customer, then holla at me and discuss.

Attachments

• IMG_4533.jpg
    IMG_4533.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_9020.JPG
    IMG_9020.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3003.JPG
    IMG_3003.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8977.JPG
    IMG_8977.JPG