Our new RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TrvlShell

I can finally add a signature to my profile!  After over two years of researching (which included lots and lots of time reading this forum and other RV web sites, going to 5 RV shows, looking at lots of floorplans online, and renting a class C to make sure we'd like it), we finally got our first RV.  We looked at lots of class C's, class A's and travel trailers and finally decided on a Sonic 200VML (small travel trailer).  We're so excited!  I'm so glad I found this forum a few years ago - I've learned so much here already, but still feeling slightly overwhelmed about how much more there still is to learn.  I'm probably going to have lots of questions (already have a few) but I'll save those for their own posts.  Thanks to everyone here for all the information/advice so far, it's been incredibly helpful!

Hi there TrvlShell. Welcome to the RVForum. Well, you're right... there is a lot to learn about RVing, but it sounds like you're doing the research you should be doing for due dilligence. RVing is a lifestyle, whether you're doing it full time, or part time, and it can be a lot of fun (with some occasional frustrations  ;) ) Let us know if we can help with anything.

Kev

Hi and congratulations!  Exciting times ahead.  Make sure you post a few pictures so we can see your new abode!

Safe and happy travels to you.

Arch Hoagland said:
So where is the first trip going to be?

Our first trip (which we just completed) was a campground not too far from home.  Our first "big" trip will be to Maine (Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park).  We can't wait!

We were up there last year. Nice. We stayed at ocenside Koa. It is right on the island. Beautiful views from the campground. They cook Lobster every evening at campground. Also right in middle of everything. If you can do one of the cruises from Bar Harbor it is well worth the money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom