Best little free RV spot on the Lake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HueyPilotVN

I put the Stacker on the Racing news classifieds a few days ago.  My first response was in 15 minutes, several since then.  Sold it a hour ago.

My real reason for getting rid of it was to have the RV parking spot next to the RV garage free for company to come visit.

The site is concrete, has a privacy wall that you can see out over but it does screen from the street and has a locking wroght iron gate.

The site includes 50 amp electric, sewer, water, unlimited high speed internet, Direct TV. a power washer if you want to wash your rig, a roll around scaffold and a detail cart.

The site is 50 feet deep with the gate closed and there is seperate parking for your toad or tow vehicle.

The site has a view of Lake Havasu and is convienent to town.

I thought I would try offering the site for up to a week at a time to allow for others to use it.

We are just 17 miles south of Interstate 40 if someone wants an overnight stopover.

Oh yea we also have a pool, spa and gas BBQ grill.

PM or email me to get a spot on the schedule.

The new owner is picking up the Stacker Friday or Saturday and taking it to California and then the site will be available.

Attachments

• rparking site.jpg
    rparking site.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 298
  • r20170512_191846.jpg
    r20170512_191846.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 272
Mr Rainy,

I took me three weeks just to carry the stuff out of the Stacker.

I dedicated the back wall of the RV Garage to some of the contents.  The tools are in roll around carts so that I can just roll them out the back door and still have clearence to roll around my rolling scaffold.

Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• r20180513_123605.jpg
    r20180513_123605.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 244
  • r20180513_123542.jpg
    r20180513_123542.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 215
  • 20170430_194751r.jpg
    20170430_194751r.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 234
My Father in Law who has passed would have  just  loved your  nice  organization on the walls.

Very tidy!

How tall  is  that stall?

Cool.  Yep, Thought ya might be tiptoeing in there.

You have the same floor that my mother has in her garage. 

What a lovely thing to do Bill! We do get down that way occasionally, and we will send you a PM when we do. Normally we just boondock somewhere nearby, but it would be nice to have a drink with a friend.

HueyPilotVN said:
Good,  I thought I was going to have to pay someone to visit me.
I'd say you're getting pretty close already  ;)
There seems to be no end to your generosity Bill!  :)) :)

X4 what these folks said! You and Renee' (sp) are some really special people and anyone that ever meets you is truly blessed.

Wel it ain't gonna be the same seeing you without your stacker Bill. Where am I gonna find that odd sized tool or part you always seemed to have!

Kev

I'm in Vegas, see you tomorrow!!

Kidding but if we pass your way we will certainly look you up and we make a mean margarita!

I'll take you up on that offer in 2 seconds, if we ever make it from the Midwest to our "someday we'll go out West" RV vacation.  :)

Hi Bill,

Q will never be the same without the Stacker as a gathering spot and resource. You certainly helped ball me out with my generator / wiring problem.

It would be fun to visit you for a few days in LH and will coordinate with you next time we come that way. Thanks!

BTW, we made it home the end of April and yesterday I got a chance to try the R/C Flight Sim you gave to me. It installed ok and is working great.
I can understand your frustration with it. The controls for the heli models are set extremely sensitive. Even with experience it took me a bit to settle down in a steady hover.

Best Regards,
Tom

I will have to remember you if I ever get back to the London Bridge.  Though frankly as of now that's not looking all that likely.

But I thank you for the offer.

Wow, what a wonderful offer.  Will be sure to take you up on this one day.  Would love to meet you!

Robin and Charles

Thanks, what a generous offer. In Vegas now, but heading north in a couple of weeks. Would love to take you up on your offer sometime and meet you one day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom