Is EcoProRV worth it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dan Mayer

Hi everyone!  We are Dan & Erinn Mayer, from Oregon.  YES, we are new to RVing. 

Just bought a 2013 (looks like brand new!) Class C Motor Home; taking delivery Thurs. 

I DID read something about the EcoProRV product(s), but it was from 2015...  Our dealer is wanting $1,325 to do both (exterior & interior), but I'm kinda thinking that paying someone to detail outside once/year, then spraying inside w/Scotchgard, would do just fine?!  We have no kids, but 3 min schnauzers, who don't shed, but I'm sure will be tracking in dirt...  Our RV will be housed in our covered shop, when we are not using it.

Would LOVE some more recent opinions!  Thanks much!  Erinn

Welcome to the site! Yep, keep your money in your pocket. Your plan is better than what the dealer is selling.

Hi Dan and welcome to the forum.

Not an expert but we paid $400 including a tip for washing and waxing our TT our first year.  The guys did a great job.  However, we have done it ourselves the last couple of times, you will probably want to do it a few times a year.  It doesn't take too long really and at least you know it has been done right.....  oh and that way you can check its condition at the same time.  We found a few places where light was coming in under the windows so we put extra padding in there....

Follow your own advice.  Those so-called paint products products are just overpriced synthetic polishes, same thing you can buy in any auto or marine store.  Ditto for the interior stuff - Scotchguard is as good and easily applied.

Back
Top Bottom