Progressive Ems protection finally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ghostman

Well my new HW50C came in today. Finally broke down and bought it. After having issues with a couple older campgrounds last year up in New England I figured it was time before I regret it. Anixous to get it hooked up this weekend.

You will LOVE it!!

One note on the install, the heavy gauge wires do not bend easily.  On the input side, the wires can run straight to the contact points.  On the output side, there are the amp measuring rings that go around the two hot wires.  They will not fit unless you leave an extra inch of wire inside the box.  The two hot wires must be bent to allow clearance for the rings in the box.

I installed mine in January of this year.

Good purchase. If you camp in older campgrounds, I think you're going to be surprised at how often it detects low campground voltage.

That is what I am afraid of. Lol. We try not to but sometimes it is the only option. Most of them have been nice places. They have been established for many years there utilities have just not kept up with times. Who should have ever dreamed how much ampreage rv s would be using now.

We have a portable one but have been really surprised at how many times we have gotten error messages from campground power pedestals. The automatic shutdown has been a pain but I?m sure it has saved us from much bigger problems. And they have even replaced ours under their great warranty service.

Vicki

A wise purchase, it will likely save your rig at some point, particularly as said if you camp in any older campgrounds.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom