Yosemite!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

butchiiii

With temperatures warming up and snow melting, Yosemite National Park announced Thursday Tioga Pass Road will open on May 21

I have 3 sons that will be living and working in Yosemite this summer.  One will be at the restaurant in Tuolumne Meadows Lodge, one will be on a tree cutting crew, and one will be working in the Valley somewhere.  I'm jealous.
We were supposed to be not far away, in Bishop, managing some campgrounds there, but due to health problems had to pass for this year.

Old_Crow said:
I have 3 sons that will be living and working in Yosemite this summer.  One will be at the restaurant in Tuolumne Meadows Lodge, one will be on a tree cutting crew, and one will be working in the Valley somewhere.  I'm jealous.
We were supposed to be not far away, in Bishop, managing some campgrounds there, but due to health problems had to pass for this year.
Very best to you Wally. Hope you're back in the saddle soon!

Alpena Jeff said:
Very best to you Wally. Hope you're back in the saddle soon!

She saw the cartiologist last week.  He's provisionally given us the okay to travel in 4 weeks if she continues to improve at present rates.  We're thinking of calling the company we work for to find a host spot someone backed out of mid-season.  All this down time has given me a chance to catch up on my honey-do list and the coach is 100% as of this writing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom