2017 Sunstar Rear Sink Macerator Pump Power

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Earl Waits

Plumbing line from rear sink to macerator pump cracked.  Power to macerator pump not there.  Does anyone know which fuse and where it is located for the Macerator Pump.  I will repair the line but with no power to the pump I cannot drain the tank.

Hi Earl, welcome! Your owner's manual doesn't show where the AC and DC breakers are located? You can have a look at your DC wiring diagram (available on line) and/or call Winnebago Owner Relations.

I checked every fuse/breaker panel I know of and went to the Winnebago site and checked their diagrams.  The macerator pump wiring ends in a code number that refers to another drawing that is not available.  I called the tech line yesterday and waited 40 minutes and then they closed.  They said they would call me back but nothing yet.

This is the beginning of the busy season for Winnebago tech support, there's six to eight guys but they stay really busy. Their manager told me they get about 200 emails a day and zillions of phone calls (I made up the zillions part  ;) )

I see what I can find out for you.

Are you sure the sink drain goes to a macerator? I know on some Winnebago models the rear toilet goes to a macerator. But I've never heard of a sink that does. Live and learn.

The Winnebago rep said the power comes from the lighting circuit via a 15 amp fuse.  Where is this 20amp fuse?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom